Berlin Farms Moist & Tender Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Taste test: This beef jerky was a popular choice around the chip bowl.
People liked the taste and the overall experience, which was described by some as reminiscent of boneless spare ribs. The taste was good, and the texture was a bit gamey not super-tough, but requiring a strong bite to chew into and a decent amount of chewing to soften up in your mouth.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Chinese spare ribs.
From the package: “Ingredients: Beef, Sugar, Powdered Soy Sauce [Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Maltodextrin and Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Maple Flavor, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published April 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road