Berlin Farms Moist & Tender Teriyaki Beef Jerky
Taste test: This beef jerky was a popular choice around the chip bowl.
People liked the taste and the overall experience, which was described by some as reminiscent of boneless spare ribs. The taste was good, and the texture was a bit gamey not super-tough, but requiring a strong bite to chew into and a decent amount of chewing to soften up in your mouth.
Shop: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like Chinese spare ribs.
From the package: “Ingredients: Beef, Sugar, Powdered Soy Sauce [Wheat, Soybeans, Salt], Maltodextrin and Salt, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Dextrose, Monosodium Glutamate, Natural Maple Flavor, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Sodium Nitrite.”
Online store: Buy meat snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road