Teenee Beanee Country Retreats
Taste test: This is a bag of assorted jelly beans.
While sitting through a three-hour meeting that went right through my usual lunch hour, I began to eat quite a few of these to fend off hunger. It wasn't very effective. The Banana Cream Pie ones are pretty good. The Strawberry Cheecake ones are good too, but quite sweet. I usually try to avoid eating any food that's blue, and I should've stuck to it in this case, since the Blueberry Cobbler ones aren't that good. The Apple Dumpling a la Mode ones did't really taste like apple at first, but after a few seconds they really did taste like apple pie. I didn't like the Peaches & Cream ones, but then again I don't really like peaches very much.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, like pie.
From the package: “Experience the world's biggest flavor in a tiny bea. Visit Teenee Beanee Delicious Destinations™.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Just Born Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by RJ. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road