Taste test: These are basically fries, similar in shape and texture to Andy Capp's fries.
They have barely any vinegar flavor, so they're most similar to the Andy Capp's Pub Fries, except with more salt and less cheese. These stick to your teeth a little, but not as much as Andy Capp's. Not bad, though.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Some good vinegar zing.
From the package: “Crunchy potato and corn sticks” ... “Ingredients: Potato Granules, Corn (Maize), Sunflower Oil, Flavouring (Sodium Diacetate E262, Citric Acid E330, Salt, Flavour Enhancer E621).”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brookline Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road