Tayto Snax Cheese & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These are potato crisps (in the American sense, not in the British sense of crisps meaning chips) made from potato starch.
So in terms of composition, they're similar to Pringles. They're thicker than Pringles, smaller, and not uniformly shaped like Pringles. They're shaped sort of like scoops, but wiggled. They're OK, but not great, and they weren't much of a hit around the chip bowl. The cheese and flavor is mild but good. People generally found the overall flavor kind of bland.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of that synthetic potato smell.
From the package: “Suitable for Vegetarians” ... “To keep these Snax in perfect condition, you should keep them cool, dry and away from bright light and strong flavours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Brookline Food Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road