Tayto Snax Cheese & Onion Flavour
Taste test: These are potato crisps (in the American sense, not in the British sense of crisps meaning chips) made from potato starch.
So in terms of composition, they're similar to Pringles. They're thicker than Pringles, smaller, and not uniformly shaped like Pringles. They're shaped sort of like scoops, but wiggled. They're OK, but not great, and they weren't much of a hit around the chip bowl. The cheese and flavor is mild but good. People generally found the overall flavor kind of bland.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of that synthetic potato smell.
From the package: “Suitable for Vegetarians” ... “To keep these Snax in perfect condition, you should keep them cool, dry and away from bright light and strong flavours.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Ireland (110 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (416 snacks)
- Cheese & Onion Chips (47 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road