Crown Caramel Corns & Peanuts
Taste test: These are shaped sort of like thinish cheese puffs, but with a few more kinks.
They taste OK, with a sweet and sort of caramel-like, very mildly peanutty taste, but they're nothing special. The weird thing is that the picture on the front of the bag shows peanuts mixed in among the caramel corn curls, but we couldn't find any at all while we were eating these. As we got near the bottom of the bag, we finally found some, but they were at the very bottom, and there were less than 10 of them in the whole bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mildly peanutty, not bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Peanuts, Whole Milk, Salt, Corn Oil, Sulftte Caramel”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Nuts (507 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (334 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (125 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (124 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mirim. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road