Crown Caramel Corns & Peanuts
Taste test: These are shaped sort of like thinish cheese puffs, but with a few more kinks.
They taste OK, with a sweet and sort of caramel-like, very mildly peanutty taste, but they're nothing special. The weird thing is that the picture on the front of the bag shows peanuts mixed in among the caramel corn curls, but we couldn't find any at all while we were eating these. As we got near the bottom of the bag, we finally found some, but they were at the very bottom, and there were less than 10 of them in the whole bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mildly peanutty, not bad.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Sugar, Palm Oil, Peanuts, Whole Milk, Salt, Corn Oil, Sulftte Caramel”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Caramel Snacks (344 snacks)
- Non-cheese Puffs (129 snacks)
- Caramel Corn (126 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road