Walkers Roast Turkey with Paxo Sage & Onion Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are really good chips — they're thin, very crisp and actually do taste like turkey with gravy and some nices spices (and that's nearly three months after the expiration date).
They won high praise from the patrons of the chip bowl. Turkey-flavored chips are hard to find (including this one, we've only found two kinds so far) but they seem like a great idea to us, as both kinds we've tried we quite excellent.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like turkey. Nice.
From the package: “We wish you a Merry Crispmas/We wish you a Merry Crispmas/We wish you a Merry Crispmas/and a Happy New Year!/and we love! Roast Turkey with Paxo Sage & Onion Flavour/We won't go until we get some/We won't go until we get some/We won't go until we get some/and we'll get them right here!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (112 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (111 snacks)
- Turkey Snacks (15 snacks)
Trivia: These were priced at 50% off because they were past their expiration date.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Guinness Caramel Chocolate
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road