Walkers Cheese and Branston Pickle Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are good, thin and crisp chips (or crisps, as they're known in England), with a mild and very nice pickle taste.
They're much different than other pickle-flavored chips I've tried, and they're the first ones that also claims to include cheese. They were eaten by the patrons of the chip bowl, but without a whole lot of enthusiasm. It's a good taste, but if you're looking for a strong pickle kick, there are many stronger chips out there.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice pickle smell, not too strong.
From the package: “Limited edition! The quality and freshness of the nation's favourite crisps ... Walkers® together with the taste of the nation's favourite pickle ... Cheese & Crosse Blackwell Branston Pickle Flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (329 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Cheese (321 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (70 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road