Walkers Cheese and Branston Pickle Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are good, thin and crisp chips (or crisps, as they're known in England), with a mild and very nice pickle taste.
They're much different than other pickle-flavored chips I've tried, and they're the first ones that also claims to include cheese. They were eaten by the patrons of the chip bowl, but without a whole lot of enthusiasm. It's a good taste, but if you're looking for a strong pickle kick, there are many stronger chips out there.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice pickle smell, not too strong.
From the package: “Limited edition! The quality and freshness of the nation's favourite crisps ... Walkers® together with the taste of the nation's favourite pickle ... Cheese & Crosse Blackwell Branston Pickle Flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (65 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (317 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (66 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road