Walkers Cheese and Branston Pickle Flavour Crisps
Taste test: These are good, thin and crisp chips (or crisps, as they're known in England), with a mild and very nice pickle taste.
They're much different than other pickle-flavored chips I've tried, and they're the first ones that also claims to include cheese. They were eaten by the patrons of the chip bowl, but without a whole lot of enthusiasm. It's a good taste, but if you're looking for a strong pickle kick, there are many stronger chips out there.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice pickle smell, not too strong.
From the package: “Limited edition! The quality and freshness of the nation's favourite crisps ... Walkers® together with the taste of the nation's favourite pickle ... Cheese & Crosse Blackwell Branston Pickle Flavour.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Walkers Potato Crisps (68 snacks)
- Snacks from the UK (328 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheese (314 snacks)
- Pickle Chips (68 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road