Taste test: These are the Korean version of Cheetos.
The bag bears little resemblance to an American Cheetos bag, as it's mostly black, but Chester Cheetah's smiling face does appear near the top. The Cheetos themselves are shaped a lot like the regular Crunchy Cheetos, but they look quite a bit different, with a very pale shade of orange, rather than the usual fluorescent orange. They have a nice, tangy and slightly spicy taste, and the taste grows stronger if you eat a couple of them in a row. It's a whole different taste from any other Cheetos — in fact, it's not a cheese taste at all. The level of crunchiness is OK but a bit lower than I've come to expect from Cheetos. Pretty good, though.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a bag smell, but they definitely don't smell like Cheetos.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Rice, Hot Seasoning.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Mirim. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road