Taste test: These are the Korean version of Cheetos.
The bag bears little resemblance to an American Cheetos bag, as it's mostly black, but Chester Cheetah's smiling face does appear near the top. The Cheetos themselves are shaped a lot like the regular Crunchy Cheetos, but they look quite a bit different, with a very pale shade of orange, rather than the usual fluorescent orange. They have a nice, tangy and slightly spicy taste, and the taste grows stronger if you eat a couple of them in a row. It's a whole different taste from any other Cheetos — in fact, it's not a cheese taste at all. The level of crunchiness is OK but a bit lower than I've come to expect from Cheetos. Pretty good, though.
Shop: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not a bag smell, but they definitely don't smell like Cheetos.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn Flour, Palm Oil, Corn Starch, Rice, Hot Seasoning.”
Online store: Buy Cheetos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Cheetos (113 snacks)
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cheese Puffs (424 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road