Dipsy Doodles Chile-Limon Flavored
Taste test: The first one of these I bit into tasted exactly like a normal Frito.
There isn't really a chile or a limon (what is a limon, anyway?) flavor at all. If you like regular corn chips, go ahead and get a bag of these. Even licking off the powder didn't give me any kind of chile or limon taste, but rather it tasted kind of peppery.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like taco powder.
From the package: “Feeling dipsy today? Now the rippled corn chip you love comes in Chile-Limon flavor, a mouthwatering blend of spicy chiles and the refreshing tang of lime. It's the taste that makes you shout 'OLE!'
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Chili Chips (231 snacks)
- Corn Chips (229 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was discovered by Keith at Belly Delly Deli, on Broadway between 49th and 50th, Manhattan. Review published April 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road