New York Deli Kettle Cooked Chips
Taste test: These are great chips, they will remind you somewhat of Cape Cod style chips if you can't find them on the rack.
Out of all the Deli style chips, I think the natural flavor is the best. These would go great with any kind of sandwich you may be eating.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like a bag of kettle chips.
From the package: “Your order's up! There's nothing better than noshing at a real New York Deli, and our chips are definitely no exception! Extra crispy and crunchy, these kettle cooked chips have that hearty flavor you'd expect from your favorite deli. You could almost say they were made to order!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: Claims to be "The best of New York in a bag."
This snack was discovered by Keith at Belly Delly Deli, on Broadway between 49th and 50th, Manhattan. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road