Tom's Mesquite Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: The interesting thing about these chips is that they're rippled.
Normally, that in and of itself wouldn't be all that interesting. However, it stands out here because nothing on the bag except for the picture of the chips gives any indication that these are rippled, rathen than ordinary potato chips. They're pretty good ripple chips, with an nice charred barbecue taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK barbecue smell. Definitely not sweet, but not all that hot either.
From the package: “Bold package! Great taste! Enjoy Tom's entire line of potato chips as well as the exciting taste of our our quality products!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road