Tom's Mesquite Bar-B-Q Flavored Potato Chips
Taste test: The interesting thing about these chips is that they're rippled.
Normally, that in and of itself wouldn't be all that interesting. However, it stands out here because nothing on the bag except for the picture of the chips gives any indication that these are rippled, rathen than ordinary potato chips. They're pretty good ripple chips, with an nice charred barbecue taste.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: An OK barbecue smell. Definitely not sweet, but not all that hot either.
From the package: “Bold package! Great taste! Enjoy Tom's entire line of potato chips as well as the exciting taste of our our quality products!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road