Señor Tom's Limón Papas Fritas
Taste test: These are decent chips, with a very mild lime flavor.
It's maybe one-tenth as strong as some of the lime chips that they sell in Mexico. If you want to really strong jolt of lime, these might not be your chip.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like potato chips. Don't really smell any lime in this bag.
From the package: “Zesty Lime Flavored Potato Chips” ... “Señor Tom's Limón flavored potato chips are a new twist on an old tradition. We've combined the mouthwatering and zesty taste of lime with a hint of sweetness and put it on a crispy Señor Tom's™ potato chip. The result will make your taste buds dance like a Mariachi band. They're great to munch on wight our of the bag or enjoy with your favorite sandwich!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Carriage Hills Brands, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road