Harry's Bazaar Veggie Sticks
Taste test: These are similar to other french fry-shaped veggie sticks that we've tried, and they come in the same three colors yellow, green and pale orange.
This kind received very high marks around the chip bowl, with people citing the excellent crispness, nice crunch and great taste. Several people said these were much better than similar competing products that have made visits to the chip bowl. "Their deep-fried flavor belies the fact they're vegetable-flavored and have no cholesterol," said one of the chip bowl's regular visitors. That's high praise, as healthy snacks typically meet a lot of resistence among our eaters.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A pleasant potatoey smell with some veggie-type aroma (maybe celery) in it too.
From the package: “30% less fat than potato chips*” ... “* Veggie Sticks have 7 grams of fat per serving. Regular potato chips have 10 grams of fat per serving.” ... “bringing the world's best to you”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Sinco Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road