Food Club 100% White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are good tortilla chips.
The chips are large and shaped almost like equilateral triangles, except that one of the sides is curved. The taste was good, and they were good for dipping in salsa. They were an excellent value at just $1.19 for a large bag.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tortilla chips smell. Good.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 oz (28g/about 18 chips) Servings Per Container 17”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Topco Associates LLC
Categories for this snack:
Trivia: If you do a little math on the Nutrition Facts, there should be 306 bags of chips in this 17-oz. bag. We didn't count them all, but unless you count all of the broken pieces of chips as actual chips, that number seems very high.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road