Food Club 100% White Corn Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These are good tortilla chips.
The chips are large and shaped almost like equilateral triangles, except that one of the sides is curved. The taste was good, and they were good for dipping in salsa. They were an excellent value at just $1.19 for a large bag.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tortilla chips smell. Good.
From the package: “Serving Size 1 oz (28g/about 18 chips) Servings Per Container 17”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Topco Associates LLC
Categories for this snack:
- Tortilla Chips (590 snacks)
Trivia: If you do a little math on the Nutrition Facts, there should be 306 bags of chips in this 17-oz. bag. We didn't count them all, but unless you count all of the broken pieces of chips as actual chips, that number seems very high.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road