Snyder of Berlin Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, crunchy vinegar chips with a distinctive flavor and a serious amount of vinegar.
The "malt vinegar" difference was clearly noticeable in the taste. The legions of vinegar chip fans frequenting the chip bowl were impressed with the flavor and crunch of these, and the impressive zing of the vinegar shocked and awed our tasters.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very strong vinegar aroma. Really gives you a jolt when you take a whiff of the bag!
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Peanut Oil, Sea Salt, Malt Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Malt Vinegar), Sodium Diacetate, Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder of Berlin (50 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (236 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road