Snyder of Berlin Sea Salt & Malt Vinegar Kettle Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These are good, crunchy vinegar chips with a distinctive flavor and a serious amount of vinegar.
The "malt vinegar" difference was clearly noticeable in the taste. The legions of vinegar chip fans frequenting the chip bowl were impressed with the flavor and crunch of these, and the impressive zing of the vinegar shocked and awed our tasters.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very strong vinegar aroma. Really gives you a jolt when you take a whiff of the bag!
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Peanut Oil, Sea Salt, Malt Vinegar Powder (Maltodextrin, Modified Food Starch, Malt Vinegar), Sodium Diacetate, Citric Acid.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Snyder's Potato Chips
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road