Krunchers! Kettle Cooked Jalapeno Potato Chips
Taste test: These are kettle-cooked chips, not too bad, with a slight jalapeno taste.
These aren't the hottest chips we've tried, and it takes a while before the jalapeno kicks in. I didn't reach for the water until after about 4 or 5 chips, unlike some others (Tim's) where you reach after a couple of chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow! A very strong jalapeno aroma comes up, and we were only opening the 1-oz. bag.
From the package: “Krrrrunch! There's nothing better than a crunchy potato chip, one that lets you hear some attitude when you bite into it. Sliced extra thick, hearty kettle cooked Krunchers! can stand up to any challenge you give them!”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Wise Foods Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road