Barbara's Yogurt and Green Onion Potato Chips
Taste test: These are regular potato chips with a slight onion taste.
They taste like Kettle Chips, but not as crunchy. They're OK, but not great (we've had better green onion chips than this).
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like onions.
From the package: “These natural potato chips are made with select unpeeled potatoes and expeller pressed oil. They contain no preservatives.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Barbara's Bakery, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Sour Cream & Onion Chips (138 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (112 snacks)
- Yogurt snacks (24 snacks)
Trivia: The bag was very hard to open.
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road