Kash n' Karry Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These vary in size and the amount of powder on them, the cheese taste isn't really that good, and there's an average amount of orange powder that gets left on your fingers.
You can definitely tell that these are store-brand. If you're in a crunch financially, these might do, but otherwise we think you should spend the extra dough and get some Cheetos.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: They smell like crunchy cheese curls.
From the package: “Kash n' Karry Crunchy Cheese Curls are crisp and tasty, with a real cheddar cheese taste that will brighten any meal. They're also the perfect solution to your next snack attack.”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Company: Kash n' Karry Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Lay's Zhou Hei Ya Spicy Braised Duck Neck
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road