Chifles Cassava Chips Original
Taste test: These are the first rippled cassava chips I've seen.
They look more like potato chips than other cassava chips generally do. They're very crunchy and taste OK.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
From the package: “The tropical Cassava is actually a vegetable brimming with flavor-filled roots that can be cooked, and eaten, just like a potato. A small but bountiful shrub, the Cassava plant grows in Central and South America, as well as other warm regions of the world. The Cassava root is also an excellent source of Vitamin C and Dietary Fiber. So let the all-natural goodness of our Cassava Chips keep you coming back for more!”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Plantain Products Co.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road