Snack Time! Baked Onion Rings
Taste test: These onion rings are OK.
I liked the sweet onion taste, but the texture of most of the rings was a bit too soft. Many of the rings were broken into smaller pieces. On the plus side, the can was filled all the way to the top, thus providing the maximum possible number of onion rings.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Not really oniony, but not bad.
From the package: Ingredients include Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Parsley and Garlic Powder
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Family Snacks Incorporated
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Dunedin, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road