Charles Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These are some of the best sour cream and onion chips anywhere, particularly when you consider that they're a non-rippled chip.
(Many other impressive sour cream and onion chips, such as the Wachusett variety, are rippled.) These are thin, crisp and quite delicious. They have a ton of onion and sour cream flavor, without having all that much powder that you can see. They leave a slight oily residue on your fingers, along with an impressive amount of onion taste in your mouth.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, creamy aroma.
From the package: “Charles Chips® is nested in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch country. We are dedicated to providing our customers with the finest qualoty snack foods available. For over 50 years people have been enjoying Charles Chips® in the famous Charles Chips® can, and now in our convenient bags. Fresh, crisp chips made from choice potatoes are the Charles Chips® tradition. We guarantee your satisfaction.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Charles Chips Enterprises, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road