Snyder's of Hanover Pretzel Dips Chocolate Butter Snaps
Taste test: These grid-shaped, chocolate-coated pretzels were a huge hit around the chip bowl.
Everyone who tried one went on to have at least one more, so the bag emptied rapidly. The chocolate taste is really nice, and the coating is fairly thick, and it does not melt in your hands. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice chocolate smell.
From the package: “Indulge yourself with Snyder's Dips! Improving on a classic taste combination, real milk chocolate has been generously drizzled over rich Snyder's of Hanover Butter Snaps. Irresistably sweet outside, your favorite Snyder's crunch inside. Enjoy the quality you've come to expect from Syder's of Hanover. America's pretzel bakery since 1909.”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Snyder's of Hanover (70 snacks)
- Chocolate (1805 snacks)
- Pretzels (555 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road