Snack Thunder Swirlin' Snack Mix
Taste test: This is an unusual snack mix, conspicuous for its lack of chips of any kind.
It consists of small knot-shaped pretzels, short pretzel sticks, short bread sticks, sesame bread nuggets, and pumpernickel melba toast, all coated with a very tasty seasoning. The melba toast tasted slightly burnt, but everything else in the bag was good, with the thin flavor coating adding a nice edge to all of the non-melba snacks.
Shop: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sort of a bread-like aroma.
From the package: “Taste the thunder and run for cover! Here comes a tornado of Swirlin' Snack Mix. Prepare for an explosion of flavor in every thunderous crunch. Their electrifying taste will leave you begging for more! Swirlin' Snack Mix is a savory storm of pretzels, sesame sticks and more. Get ready to be blown away!”
Online store: Buy Pretzels on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Building 19. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road