Taste test: These are pretty much your standard plantain chips.
Kind of salty, somewhat tasty, and with a soft crunch. There's a nice picture of some palm trees on the bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular plantain chips smell. OK.
From the package: “What is a plantain? The Plantain from which we manufacture our golden chips is very similar to the banana. In fact, it is considered a cousin of the banana. However, it is best known as a vegetable rather than a fruit because it is larger in size and can not be eaten raw. The Plantains are picked and processed green, sliced into thin chips, cooked in pure vegetable oil and packagd ready to eat. We are convinced that we have developed a product, unique in its own way, having a natural and dintinctly delicious flavor which makes it The alternative snack.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: ARA Food Corp.
Categories for this snack:
- Plantain Chips (40 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Orlando, Florida. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road