Utz Kettle Classics Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: These are decent kettle chips, with a good taste, but they're definitely inferior to Cape Cod chips, which set a very high standard for kettle chips and just taste better than these.
I like the fact that Utz put "crunchy" right in the name of this chip, and these are indeed quite crunchy..
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of oily, kind of potatoey
From the package: “Utz is proud to bring you this premium line of handcooked potato chips. The natural flavor of peanut oil makes thse extra crunchy “Classics” a delicious addition to our award winning light textured line of vegetable chips and country style Grandma Utz products. Enjoy!! Arlene Utz Hollinger”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road