Chester's Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn tastes quite buttery.
The butter taste is artificial, according to the bag, but it really does taste like you bought it at a movie theater and asked them to pour on plenty of butter. Luckily, this stuff isn't coated with grease, as it leaves just a slight shine on your fingers.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, very nice butter aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn, Partially Hydrogenated [Cottonseed or Soybean], or Hydrogenated [Cottonseed or Soybean] Oil), Salt, Artificial Flavor, and Artificial Color (Beta-Carotene).”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road