Chester's Butter Popcorn
Taste test: This popcorn tastes quite buttery.
The butter taste is artificial, according to the bag, but it really does taste like you bought it at a movie theater and asked them to pour on plenty of butter. Luckily, this stuff isn't coated with grease, as it leaves just a slight shine on your fingers.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild, very nice butter aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Popcorn, Vegetable Oil (Contains One or More of the Following: Corn, Partially Hydrogenated [Cottonseed or Soybean], or Hydrogenated [Cottonseed or Soybean] Oil), Salt, Artificial Flavor, and Artificial Color (Beta-Carotene).”
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road