Kettle Chips Organic Chipotle Chili Barbeque Hand Cooked Potato Chips
Taste test: These chips were a major hit around the chip bowl, ranked by some among the best chips ever.
The main reason seemed to be a thoroughly excellent flavor — lots of great chili taste and even an impressive kick of heat. Beneath all that great flavor, the underlying chip was quite nice as well, with a light, crispy crunch on a fairly thick chip. The bag emptied quickly as people enjoyed chip after chip. The heavy amount of seasoning did leave behind quite a bit of residue on people's fingers, so be prepared to lick yours for some extra flavor later on, or else bring along a good, absorbant napkin to keep yourself clean.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, but very mild, baked potato smell.
From the package: “Smoky chili seeks sweet companion. Now organic is for the flavor seekers. These potato chips are summer simplicity in health and taste. Bite into these mouth-watering treats and they might just curl your sombrero! Let your mouth be the meeting place for our smoky chipotle chili and its sweet barbeque sauce companion.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Kettle Chips (83 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (482 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Chipotle Snacks (45 snacks)
Trivia: Even though the chips were largely unbroken, the bag was more than half empty.
This snack was discovered by Al Roker Productions at Whole Foods Market (formerly Bread & Circus). Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road