Rap Snacks Ms. Toi Sweeties Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are good sweet barbecue chips, with a definite emphasis on sweet.
They're thin and crisp, with lots of flavor powder. There's no heat to these chips that I could discern, and also no aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Classy, sassy, fierce and aggressive are all characterstics that describe Ms. Toi. You've previously seen her on the Dr. Dre 'Up in Smoke' tour and heard her on Ice Cube's 'You Can Do It,' now it's her time to shine in her debut album That Girl. A woman of unparalled talent and persistence, Ms. Toi wrote everything in her impressive fifteen track release.”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published February 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road