Rap Snacks Ms. Toi Sweeties Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are good sweet barbecue chips, with a definite emphasis on sweet.
They're thin and crisp, with lots of flavor powder. There's no heat to these chips that I could discern, and also no aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Classy, sassy, fierce and aggressive are all characterstics that describe Ms. Toi. You've previously seen her on the Dr. Dre 'Up in Smoke' tour and heard her on Ice Cube's 'You Can Do It,' now it's her time to shine in her debut album That Girl. A woman of unparalled talent and persistence, Ms. Toi wrote everything in her impressive fifteen track release.”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
- Stacy's Pita Thins Five Cheese
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road