Rap Snacks Ms. Toi Sweeties Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are good sweet barbecue chips, with a definite emphasis on sweet.
They're thin and crisp, with lots of flavor powder. There's no heat to these chips that I could discern, and also no aftertaste.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard barbecue chips smell.
From the package: “Classy, sassy, fierce and aggressive are all characterstics that describe Ms. Toi. You've previously seen her on the Dr. Dre 'Up in Smoke' tour and heard her on Ice Cube's 'You Can Do It,' now it's her time to shine in her debut album That Girl. A woman of unparalled talent and persistence, Ms. Toi wrote everything in her impressive fifteen track release.”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road