Old Dutch Restaurant Style Bite Size Premium Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These smallish, round tortilla chips are quite tasty.
We didn't get a chance to try them with dip before the bag ran out and that happened pretty quickly, thanks to some hungry chip bowl patrons. But it says on the bag that these are "Salsa Certified" so there's a good chance that these will stand up to whatever dip you challenge them with. (If not, I can't imagine why the International Board of Salsa Certification would have bestowed such a title on them.)
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular tortilla chips smell.
From the package: “Salsa Certified/Salsa Certifiée” “Premium quality ingredients and direct-store deliveries guarantee fresh, crispy flavour in every bag of Old Dutch® Restaurante Tortilla Chips. Now Old Dutch offers a full menu of authentic Restaurante Tortilla Chips and Salsa to fit every snacking occasion.”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published February 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Soft Cookies Chocolate Chip
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road