Meiji Onion Soup Puffs
Taste test: These are shaped a kind of like cheese puffs, such as Puffed Jax, but aren't puffed as big an have an oval cross-section, vs.
the rounder Jax. They're are fairly uniform in size and shape (it's a "C" shape, and there don't seem to be any non-rounded ones in the bag). If you're expecting the taste of Funyuns, you'll be disappointed, because they actually do taste like onion soup a nice taste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Wow, it actually does smell like onion soup.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Plam (sic) Oil Kelp, Soy Sauce Powder, Flavoring, Salt.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Japan (167 reviews)
- Non-cheese Puffs (123 snacks)
- Onion Snacks (110 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kotobukiya in the Porter Exchange, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road