Dutch Crunch Potato Chips Kettle Cooked Jalapeno & Cheddar
Taste test: These are very crunchy chips with a nice jalapeño taste to them.
It's not the strongest heat among jalapeno chips, but it has a good afterkick, and the heat lingers for a while. The underlying kettle-cooked chips are excellent, with a great texture and a great crunch.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Just a regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “In the beginning there was kettle cooking and it was good. 150 years ago, potato chips were born as a gourmet food. Fredh potatoes were sliced thick, cooked in large kettles, then hand seasoned — 'The Thick and Crunchy Treat For the Elite.' Well, we decided to bring traditional kettle cooking back. Dutch Crunch chips are kettle cooked naturally, a small batch at a time, in pure Sunflower oil. We insist on Sunflower oil because it has no cholesteral, which is good, and it cooks the chips to a perfect crisp, with no oily taste, which is great. After cooking each batch (11 minutes, not 10, not 12, for perfect crunch) we hand pick the best chips and season them with choice spices and herbs. The results are possibly the finest chips you've ever tasted.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (341 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (241 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road