Terri Lynn Yogurt Raisins
Taste test: These are OK, but they're way too sweet.
When you're covering raisins with something, you have to take into account the fact that the raisins are already sweet and make sure not to put too much sugar in the coating. Unfortunately, that's exactly what they did here: the coating on these is thick and packed with sugar. Also, the long and narrow bag was less than half full, with the fill line conveniently going just about as high as the top of the window on the front of the bag.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, sweet yogurt smell.
From the package: “No cholesterol” ... “Thanks you for purchasing Terri Lynn's Yourt Raisins. We at Terri Lynn are dedicated to providing premium quality, taste and value. All our products are Guaranteed to be fresh. If for any reason you are not satisfied, return the unused portion for a full refund.” ... “Manufactured on equipment that processes products containing peanuts and other nuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Terri Lynn Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road