Southern Recipe Country Cracklins Pork Cracklins Hot Hard Rinds
Taste test: These are large, dense and crunchy pork snacks, with a big crunch and some soft spots on them as well.
When someone near you bites into them, you can definitely hear the crunch. They're heavily seasoned. One of our tasters said they taste like bacon, and another thought they have a strong taste of hog fat. They were fairly popular among the pork rind enthusiasts who frequent the chip bowl.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like hog fat.
From the package: “Rendered out pork fat with attached skin” ... “U.S. inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road