Rap Snacks Big Tymers Sour Cream & Dill Flavored Chips
Taste test: These potato chips have a serious dose of dill flavoring on them.
If you like dill, it's both tasty and intense. The dill is also visible on the chips. I didn't really taste any sour cream.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, and quite strong, dill aroma.
From the package: “We all know Big Tymers ... The Cash Money Millionaire that are filthy rich! But the modesty of these game spitters never cease to amaze ... Super producer Mannie Fresh and Co-CEO of Cash Money Records Baby, just revamped the game on their newest street testimony Hood Rich.”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road