Rap Snacks BBD Back at the Ranch Flavored Chips
Taste test: These are fairly thin potato chips with a very nice ranch taste.
They're good and quite tasty, but they could stand to be a little bit crisper. Some of the other Rap Snacks that I tried (in particular, the Hot Cheddar ones) combined great flavor with a high level of crispness for an amazing chip, but the moisture content of these is noticeably higher, making the overall experience just a bit below optimal.
Shop: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, mostly potatoey, just a hint of ranch.
From the package: “As original members of the highly acclaimed group New Edition, BBD was formed. Their unique blend of Hip-Hop beats, B-boy attitudes and R&B harmonies made BBD stand out from the rest. Their 1990 debut album, Poison, sold over 4 million albums ...”
Online store: Buy Rap Snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Rap Snacks, Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at White Hen Pantry, Porter Square, Cambridge, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road