Utz Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are pretty good crunchy cheese things.
They're a lot like Crunchy Cheetos in their taste and in how much size variation there is among the various cheese curls within a bag. I think they're a little bit less crunchy than Cheetos. The level of orange residue that these leave on your fingers is very high, so bring a napkin or be prepared to lick your fingers.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mild cheesy aroma
From the package: “Now CHEESIER” ... “with REAL CHEESE”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
- Señorial Bolitas Queso
- Trolli Sour Brite Llamas
- Cheetos Flavor Shots Cheddar Jalapeño Asteroids
- Pocky Choco Mint
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road