Utz Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are pretty good crunchy cheese things.
They're a lot like Crunchy Cheetos in their taste and in how much size variation there is among the various cheese curls within a bag. I think they're a little bit less crunchy than Cheetos. The level of orange residue that these leave on your fingers is very high, so bring a napkin or be prepared to lick your fingers.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mild cheesy aroma
From the package: “Now CHEESIER” ... “with REAL CHEESE”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road