Hickory Harvest Mikey's Mix
Taste test: This is your standard trail mix, consisting of peanuts, cashews, almonds, pecans, M&M's, peanut M&M's and raisins.
It's good, with a nice mix of sweet and salty. Nothing really special about it, since it's basically just an assortment of stuff packaged together in a bag, but it the bag did gradually empty during its stint in the chip bowl, and there were no complaints. I don't know who Mikey actually is, but presumably, he likes this particular combination of stuff.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like nuts.
From the package: “The Good Snack People®” ... “Packaged in the same equipment with other nut and dairy products”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hickory Harvest Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1775 snacks)
- Nuts (508 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Cashews (19 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road