Hickory Harvest Premium Banana Split Mix
Taste test: This mix includes banana chips, dried papaya chunks, peanuts, raisins, dried pineapple chunks, chocolate chips, cachews and almonds, with many of the items coated in a thin layer of sugar.
Overall, it was very sweet, and people really liked it. One of the chip bowl's regulars said it's the best snack he's ever had. One problem, however, was that it was really hard to get any of the chocolate chips out of the bag. They're much smaller than any of the other items, so no matter what I did or how many times I rotated the bag, the tiny chocolate chips kept sinking to the bottom.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, like bananas and chocolate.
From the package: “Packaged on the same equipment with other nut and dairy products”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hickory Harvest Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1806 snacks)
- Nuts (513 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (444 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
- Banana (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published March 2003.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road