Hickory Harvest Premium Banana Split Mix
Taste test: This mix includes banana chips, dried papaya chunks, peanuts, raisins, dried pineapple chunks, chocolate chips, cachews and almonds, with many of the items coated in a thin layer of sugar.
Overall, it was very sweet, and people really liked it. One of the chip bowl's regulars said it's the best snack he's ever had. One problem, however, was that it was really hard to get any of the chocolate chips out of the bag. They're much smaller than any of the other items, so no matter what I did or how many times I rotated the bag, the tiny chocolate chips kept sinking to the bottom.
Shop: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet, like bananas and chocolate.
From the package: “Packaged on the same equipment with other nut and dairy products”
Online store: Buy chocolate on Amazon #ad
Company: Hickory Harvest Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Chocolate (1729 snacks)
- Nuts (506 snacks)
- Fruit Snacks (423 snacks)
- Raisins (76 snacks)
- Trail Mixes (48 snacks)
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road