Golden Flake Hot Potato Chips
Taste test: These are pretty good hot chips, with a nice taste.
The heat isn't that pronounced at first, but it does grow on you in the aftertaste. The underlying chips are thin and good, and they were popular around the chip bowl. The heat never gets all that hot, as hot chips go if you're into super-hot stuff, you might be disappointed. The heat claims on the bag might have been a little bit overstated.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A mildly hot smell.
From the package: “If HOT is your flavor, THIS bag is just right. We give you this warning, these chips have a bite. This is the chip when hot is on your list. Crunch it today, You will surely find bliss. With hot Golden Flake, You know they are good. You eyes will water, Like they should.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road