Golden Flake Crisp & Crunchy Cheese Curls
Taste test: These are good cheese curls, with a lot of crunch and a decent amount of cheese flavor.
They don't have as much cheese flavor on them as the crunchy version of Cheetos, so you can actually taste the toasted corn flavor of the underlying curl itself. If you're seeking to maximize your overall cheese consumption, you might want to try one of the other brands, but these are still quite acceptably good. On the downside, this bag contains one of those transparent "window" sections, and Golden Flake has chosen to use the deceptive method of tinting that section of the bag with some yellow, to make the cheese curls look cheesier than they actually look once you've opened the bag.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice, cheesy but not too cheesy.
From the package: “When it's Crunch you're after with that Cheddar Cheese taste, Grab this bag ... there's no time to Waste! Gold Flake Cheese Curls so Crisp and Crunchy, Open this Bag and Enjoy a Bunch! Hey after all ... it's Crunch Time!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road