Fritos Texas Grill
Taste test: These corn chips are about twice as wide as your standard Fritos, and they're generally less curvy in shape.
They taste quite good, with a nice honey barbecue taste more barbecue than honey. The only real negative was the fact that the bag was so tiny, weighing in at 1-1/4 ounces, so it ran out of chips quickly.
Shop: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice barbecue aroma.
From the package: “Ingredients: Corn, Corn and/or Sunflower Oil, Salt, Maltodextrin, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Onion Powder, Monosodium Glutamate, Dextrose, Honey Solids, Spices, Tomato Powder, Molasses Solids, Autolyzed Yeast, Artificial Colors (Including Yellow 5 Lake, Yellow 6 Lake, Blue 2 Lake, Red 40, Yellow 5, Blue 1), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Garlic Powder, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate, and Disodium Guanylate.”
Online store: Buy Fritos on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Fritos (25 snacks)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Corn Chips (224 snacks)
- Snacks that rhyme with (Justice Sam) Alito (207 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road