Utz Premium White Cheddar Popcorn
Taste test: Based on their name, I was expecting these to be the Utz version of Smartfood, but they're quite a bit different.
Most strikingly, they're vastly less cheesy than Smartfood. The cheese flavor on these is very subtle. They also leave much less white residue on your fingers (which isn't saying that much, since almost everything leaves less residue on your fingers than Smartfood). The popcorn taste comes through, thanks to the lower level of cheesiness. Overall, not a bad snack.
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: No noticeable smell
From the package: “Consistent with our almost 70 year old tradition of top quality products made from the finest ingredients, Utz brings you this tender, small, white kernel popcorn seasoned with premium white cheddar cheese. This delicious product is then packaged in metalized material to help preserve the just-made freshness and flavor. We hope you will savor this popcorn treat along with our other quality products and have as much enjoyment eating it was we did making it for you.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road