Snakatas Sea Salt & Vinegar Rice Snacks
Taste test: Well, I was a little wary of these rice snacks have never really seemed suited to salt and vinegar.
But these were a bit different. Although upon first taste I wasn't convinced, I soon found I had munched quite a few. While these are never going to be one of the favorites, they aren't too bad. I would definitely give the other flavors a go. Sometime.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pleasant salty/vinegary aroma.
From the package: “The big flavour rice snack” ... “Guiltfree; super crispy; big flavour; crunchy texture”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Vinegar Chips (168 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Rice Cakes (42 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road