S'OK Honey Mustard 97% fat free real potato chips
Taste test: YUCK! Yuck, yuck, yuck.
These make eating cardboard seem pleasurable. I have no idea why any fool would think that reducing the fat in a potato chip was a good idea let alone then attempting to flavor them with honey and mustard. If I die before ever eating another one of these I will be happy! I see they are rapidly disappearing from the shop shelves as we speak. Oh, the things you do as the Southern Hemisphere Correspondent for Taquitos.net!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yucky mustardy smell.
From the package: “Proudly Australian owned and manufactured.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Australia (97 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (153 snacks)
- Mustard Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Mairéad Doolan in Australia. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
- Haribo Dinosaurs
- Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road