Mac's Wash Pot Style Fat Back Pork Cracklin
Taste test: We're not generally big fans of pork rinds here at Taquitos.net, but there are a few kinds that we've enjoyed.
These, on the other hand, were really quite bad. Most parts of them were really hard, almost hard enough to break your teeth. Other parts were softer, but too moist. The texture was so difficult to deal with that it's really hard to say much about the taste, but let's just say it tasted like pork fat. Addendum: Surprisingly, later in the day, a few patrons of the chip bowl (who described themselves as "people who like the taste of pork fat") said that these were great, complimenting both the taste and texture.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pork fat, not too good.
From the package: “Fried out pork fat with attached skin” ... “Try a mouthful of old fashioned southern satisfaction”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Mac's Snacks
Categories for this snack:
- Pork Rinds (74 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Pocky Choco Mint
- Bronoir Brownie Chocolate Chip Cookie
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road