Lance Cheez Explosion Triple Cheese Twisters
Taste test: These are perfectly good cheese curls, but after reading the marketing hyperbole on the bag, we were expecting a lot more.
The consensus around the chip bowl was that these are less cheesy than Crunchy Cheetos, and also less crunchy. People ate their way through the bag, but among the many connoisseurs of cheese curls, these didn't rate as anything special.
Shop: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice nice cheese and toasted corn smell, a lot like Cheetos, but maybe not as cheesy.
From the package: “Incoming!! You're in the flavor blast zone and here comes Triple Cheese Twisters™! Brace for a blast of cheese flavor in every explosive crunch! These dynmaic Triple Cheese Twisters™ are wired with enough explosive Cheddar, Romano and Parmesan cheeses to blow up your taste buds!”
Online store: Buy cheese puffs on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road