Hickory Harvest Mini Blue Sharks
Taste test: These are sort of like Gummy Bears, except that they're shaped like sharks, with a blue upper side and a white bottom.
They tasted like apple juice, which makes sense, since it's one of their top ingredients. The taste was good, but they were too chewy, as it took quite a few bites into a shark before it started to break apart in my mouth.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of sugary.
From the package: “Fat free” ... “Product of Czech Republic” ... “Calories 177 Fat Cal 0”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Hickory Harvest Foods
Categories for this snack:
This snack was contributed to Taquitos.net by the manufacturer. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunch 'n Munch Brownie Brittle Crunch Popcorn Clusters
- Pap's Spicy 100% Beef Stick
- Cheetos Bugles Seafood Flavor
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road