Southern Recipe Pork Crackings Salt & Vinegar Crunchy
Taste test: I've never been a huge fan of pork rinds, but these are actually pretty good.
They've got a good solid crunch, without being too hard, and they taste OK too. They're not very vinegary, but the taste of pork skins is actually OK.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pork rinds, not bad at all.
From the package: “Fried Out Pork Fat With Attached Skin”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road