Southern Recipe Pork Crackings Salt & Vinegar Crunchy
Taste test: I've never been a huge fan of pork rinds, but these are actually pretty good.
They've got a good solid crunch, without being too hard, and they taste OK too. They're not very vinegary, but the taste of pork skins is actually OK.
Shop: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like pork rinds, not bad at all.
From the package: “Fried Out Pork Fat With Attached Skin”
Online store: Buy Pork Rinds on Amazon #ad
Company: Rudolph Foods Co., Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy in Atlanta. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road