Utz Yes! Fat Free Potato Chips
Taste test: Guest reviewer Melissa Cross, who enjoys an occasional snack of Wow! chips, reports: "They taste like a mix of regular Lays and potato sticks.
If you didn't know they were fat free, you would not be able to tell. They were a little greasy. Overall they were average."
Shop: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of a strange smell. Not really potatoey, but not bad either.
From the package: “Great Tasting Potato Chips ... Yes!
"Potato Chips with NO FAT and HALF THE CALORIES of Regular Potato Chips ... Yes! ... From America's legendary chip maker Utz ... Yes!
"That's right, Yes! Brand Potato Chips are all that ... Great Tasting, No Fat, Half the Calories and made by Utz. We start with farm fresh potatoes, slice them extra thin and fry them in Olean® fat-free cooking oil. Olean® is made starting with natural, farm grown cottonseed and ads no fat or calories to the frying process, leaving the chips with all that natural potato flavor."
"THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS OLESTRA. Olestra may cause abdominal cramping and loose stools. Olestra inhibits the absorption of some vitamins and other nutrients. Vitamins A, D, E and K have been added.”
Online store: Buy Utz snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Utz (115 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Regular Potato Chips (252 snacks)
- Lowfat Chips (62 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Belly Delly Deli, on Broadway between 49th and 50th, Manhattan.
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road