Munchies Ultimate Cheddar Mix
Taste test: This is a really good snack mix, with the added bonus of having a cheese flavor to it.
The Quaker Squares pieces are crunchier than Chex, especially the square pieces (they have a hexagon-shaped piece as well). Also included in the mix are some Rold Gold pretzel (twists and sticks), which are pretty good, but I prefer the cereal pieces. Finally, it all gets rounded out by some Chester's Cheesy Bite Crackers and Crunchy Bagel Chips -- the crackers are OK (like a Cheez-it), and the bagel chips are pretty good. Overall a good snack mix, you'll have a hard time keeping the bowl full with these.
Shop: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: At first it smelled like an old shoe, but then a sweeter aroma came up, so it wasn't that bad.
From the package: Includes Quaker Squares Cereal and Crispy Cereal Pieces, Chester's Cheesy Bites Crackers and Crunchy Bagel Chips, Rold Gold Classic Tiny Twists and Pretzel Sticks.
Online store: Buy Frito-Lay snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Munchies (17 snacks)
- Pretzels (558 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Crackers (298 snacks)
- Snacks containing cereal (160 snacks)
- Party Mixes (140 snacks)
- Bagel chips (13 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road